8/13/2017

Thanks MACC

Part 1

Thanks MACC for taking action on my report
Should I also tell on the reclamation scheme
Appreciate your wonderful prompt support
Your speedy response has 4 me been a dream

F**k Pakatan for I'm the Malaysian Mata Hari
I owe allegiance only to the one I alone know
Reclamation or whatever like a seedy factory
Moi would let the MACC know where to go



Mata Hari

real name Margaretha Geertruida "Margreet" MacLeod

Born: 7 August 1876, Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Died: 15 October 1917, Vincennes, France by firing squad 

Part 2

Thanks MACC despite your still unexplained
Part in Teoh Beng Hock's most horrid death
But nonetheless thanks as I've much gained
When you hound my foe into great distress

F**k TBH's family and forget what I did promise
I want to be be in Prince-City 'ere my retirement
Justice, integrity and honour I will give a miss
Stop dreaming I'd even care about sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors